[gamecompo] Python Game Programming Challenge 12 (April 2011) is coming!
The 12th Python Game Programming Challenge (PyWeek) is coming. It’ll
run from the 3rd to the 10th of April.
The PyWeek challenge:
- Invites entrants to write a game in one week from scratch either as
an individual or in a team,
- Is intended to be challenging and fun,
- Will hopefully increase the public body of game tools, code and expertise,
- Will let a lot of people actually finish a game, and
- May inspire new projects (with ready made teams!)
- [gamecompo] Theme for Ludum Dare 27…
- [gamecompo] Ludum Dare 26 – Final Round Theme Voting
- [gamecompo] Ludum Dare 27 Theme Voting Begins!
- [gamecompo] Ludum Dare 27 – August 23rd-26th Weekend
- [gamecompo] Results for Ludum Dare 26 are Now Live!
- [gamecompo] Ludum Dare: Less than 1 week left to Play+Rate games
- [gamecompo] Ludum Dare 26 Theme…
- [gamecompo] Final Round Theme Voting for Ludum Dare 26 is Live!
- [gamecompo] Ludum Dare 26 Theme Voting Begins!
- [gamecompo] Ludum Dare GDC (San Francisco Meetup) this Wednesday night